Associate of Arts in Business Administration (AABA)
The NNMC Business Department offers an ACBSP accredited Associates of Arts in Business Administration (AABA) degree that is a terminal degree for those graduates who intend to enter the workplace with a sound fundamental knowledge of economics and accounting and who have mastered basic skills in business technology, marketing, and management. The AABA can also serve as preparatory training for attaining in a seamless way the baccalaureate (BBA) in two additional years of full-time study.
The AABA is awarded to those students who satisfactorily complete the following course requirements with a minimum grade of “C” and overall cumulative grade point average equivalent in all required coursework:
1) General Education and HPER (36 hrs)
(See the College Catalog for General Education and HPER requirements)
2) Program Requirements (30 hrs)
- MATH 145 Probability & Statistics
- BA 221 Accounting Principles I
- BA 222 Accounting Principles II
- BA 240 Principles of Management or BA 220 Introduction to Business
- BA 261 Business Technology
- BA 251 Principles of Marketing
- ECON 200 Macroeconomics
- ECON 201 Microeconomics
And two 3 hour electives approved by a Business Department Advisor.