Northern's Communications & Marketing Office
Northern's Communication & Marketing department (NCAM) is the college's creative and news services office. We collaborate with Northern departments to design and produce effective strategic communications and marketing in all media.
NCAM provides creative leadership, professional art and editorial direction, and graphic design, and coordinates the various processes of print & digital design, social media publishing, event and marketing collateral, advertising and media-buying, merchandise branding, and writing projects. We are your connection to professional photography and quality printing.
We also manage the Northern brand and develop editorial and visual identity systems and guidelines for the College. Consistent, professional branding enhances the recognition and reputation of Northern in our communities, and helps us build college pride and team spirit.
In the interest of maintaining consistent college branding and messaging, proper logo usage, and professional design standards, we ask that all college departments consult with Northern's Communications and Marketing office before printing and distributing branded materials of any kind.
Projects listed below created for the public or broad internal audiences should be run through NCAM design consult and review.
- College communications & documents: print or electronic stationery, department forms, report covers, etc.
- Branded marketing and outreach: recruitment and marketing materials (collateral) in any media, (PowerPoint presentations, press releases, advertisements, brochures, class flyers, event flyers/posters, rack cards, etc.).
- Webpage/website development: within our site, or hosted outside
- Branded merchandise: t-shirts, pens, bags, water bottles, etc., for sale or swag
- Branded department apparel
Sandy Krolick, Creative Director
(505) 747-2191, email@example.com
Arin McKenna, Staff Writer/Reporter
(505) 747-2193, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Pelletier, Graphic Designer
Alejandra Jaramillo, Editorial Assistant
WORK ORDER FORMS:
- Creative Services Work Order Form
- Stationery Request Form
- Flyer Request Form (to promote any Northern class)
BRAND & GRAPHICS STANDARDS:
NORTHERN BRANDED TEMPLATES:
- Please refer to this Writing and Editorial style guide when writing documents for the college.