How to Set Up Direct Deposit
All Financial Aid Refunds will be disbursed via Direct Deposit.
To set up DIRECT DEPOSIT with your existing bank,
follow these steps through TouchNet:
- Become a member of a credit union or open an account at a bank
- Visit www.nnmc.edu and click myNNMC
- Click TouchNet Online Bill Payment
- Click on "Student and Staff" and enter your Eagle ID and PIN number
- Click "Refund" tab located at the right side of the page
- Click "Security Settings" tab (highlighted purple)
- Click Setup "Two Step Verification Process" this is required to setup eRefund
- Option 1: Enter Mobile Number and Carrier (Phone company you have)
- Option 2: May use your email (do not use your Northern email)
- Enter Secure Code (once code is confirmed you will be redirected to same page, this is perfectly fine)
- Click "Refund" tab again
- Click "Setup Account"
- Select the account you want the deposit to be sent to (savings or checking's)
- IMPORTANT: The student's name MUST appear on the account in order for the deposit to go through
- Enter your back information
- SAVE information
Please make sure to update your direct deposit information anytime you have changed accounts or you bank account is no longer active. If you need assistance please contact the Financial Aid Office at 505.747.2128. Failure to setup a direct deposit will result in a late disbursement of your Financial Aid refund and may also result in your classes being dropped due to non-payment.