Financial Aid Home
Students attending college in the fall of 2021 should complete their 2021-2022 FAFSA now! We can help!
Students and parents can set up a virtual appointment to get personalized, one-on-one help completing the FAFSA by going to Bit.ly/FAFSA-completion
Monday – Friday
8:30am to 5:00pm
Schedule your personal virtual FAFSA completion meeting with Financial Aid Staff:
Get 1-on-1 help to complete your FAFSA
• Have your questions answered by Northern’s FAFSA Experts
• Learn about the new FAFSA mobile app
• Students, parents, and families are welcome!
Be sure to have the following with you:
• 2019 Federal Tax Returns & W-2 for both students and parents
• Student’s social security number
• 2019 Social Security, Disability, TANF, or documentation of other non-taxable income (if applicable)
Questions? Email us: email@example.com