Welcome to Northern New Mexico College!
We're pleased you have decided to become an Eagle!
To begin the application process:
A. Fill out our online application.
- You can access the application here. To begin, you will need to create an account.
- or Download a printable application here:
- For more information on the application process, read "What Type of Student are You?"
B. Submit the following to Northern's Admissions Office:
- High School Transcripts
- Transcripts for all dual-credit and college courses previously taken.
- Placement test scores. Eligible scores are from ACT, SAT and COMPASS placement tests taken within the past two years. If you haven't tested, see the next step.
C. Take your Placement Test
- Northern offers Accuplacer for reading, writing and math.
- Go to the Advisement/Student Success for study guides, or call 505.747.2150.
- Set up a time to come to the testing center.
- Your test scores will help place you in the right classes your first year.
Northern New Mexico College
921 Paseo de Onate, Española, NM 87532
- Frank Orona, Director
- Sara McCormick, Recruiter
- Virginia Naranjo, Admissions Specialist
- Deondra Rodriguez, Admissions Specialist
Call Campaign Response Form-Students Who are Eligible to Enroll