Applying to Northern New Mexico College is as easy as 1-2-3!
Questions? New to college? Not sure you have everything you need?
No worries! We are here to help you through the process!
Northern New Mexico College Admissions Office
CALL: (505) 747.2111 / EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sara McCormick, Acting Director of Admissions, Recruiter, (505) 747-2161
- Virginia Naranjo, Admissions Specialist, (505) 747-5485
- Arianna Fierro Admissions Specialist II, (505) 747-2114
1. Fill out our ONLINE APPLICATION.
- Access the online application here. To begin, you will need to create an account.
- Or download a fillable application below
- For more information on the application process, read "What Type of Student are You?"
2. Submit (by email or mail) any of the following documents that you may have to the Admissions Office. We are accepting transcripts as screen shots, pdf, fax, etc
- High School transcripts, transcripts for dual-credit and college courses taken.
We are accepting transcripts in screen shots, pdf, fax, etc. Please email them to email@example.com
- Any college entrance or placement exam scores you may have (SAT, ACT, Accuplacer, and the HiSet).
- If you are missing any of the above, please still apply and we'll help you through the process.
3. Meet with a First-Year Academic Advisor
- Email the Advisement Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (505) 747-2150.
- An advisor will help you develop your academic plans and schedule.
4. Sign Up for New Student Orientation
- Stay tuned for NSO for Spring 2022.
- Questions? Email the Advisement Center at email@example.com, or call (505) 747-2150