- Students MUST be registered with ARC to receive accommodations. Students who require accommodations will have a letter from ARC describing their needs in your class.
- Students are encouraged to discuss their accommodation plans with faculty as soon as their accommodation plans are in place.
- Students are responsible for utilizing AT that they have available including; laptops, tablets, or other types of AT equipment that has been purchased by community partners. (DVR, NMCB, NMSD, GCD, etc.)
- Students are responsible for purchasing textbooks, assignment portals, or online access to articles or readings required for the course.
- Information will not be released to parents, and/or any one person, unless consent is given by the student.