Northern New Mexico College Institutional Review Board
Northern New Mexico College is obliged to safeguard the rights and welfare of persons participating in any research project initiated by or involving NNMC personnel.
Therefore, all research involving human participants regardless of funding source or status of investigator (i.e., faculty, staff or student) must be reviewed and approved by the NNMC Institutional Review Board (IRB) before such research is initiated.
To submit an application for IRB review, please email a completed Application for IRB Review Form and a copy of your Informed Consent Form, both available below, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chair: Jee W. Hwang, PhD – Economics, Finance, Statistics
- Secretary: Stephanie Amedeo-Marquez, PhD – Psychology
- Ashis Nandy, PhD – Mechanical Engineering
- Roseli Cavalcante, PhD – Educational Psychology
- Darlene R. Hess, PhD, – Mental Health, Nursing Education
- Joaquin Gallegos, MS – Environmental Science
- Mario Izaguirre-Sierra, PhD – Biology/Cell Biology
- Azul de La Luz, PhD, CCHT – Community Representative
- Renee Valdez – Community Representative