Fleet services provides transportation to NNMC faculty and staff who have a valid Driver’s License and obtain a current Defensive Driving Certificate.
Please remember that vehicles are reserved on a first come first serve basis. Faculty and Staff checking out an NNMC vehicle will need to provide their Banner I.D as well as their Department Account number. NNMC Faculty who are traveling with NNMC Students must have an approved field trip request form from the office of the Provost.
- Vehicle usage is billed per mileage traveled to and from destination.
- The Department account code that is required at check out will be billed monthly
Maintenance and Inspection
- Vehicles are to be inspected upon check out and check in
Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Preventative maintenance and repairs are provided by fleet as needed.
- If carts or Vehicles are in need of service or repair please report when checking the vehicle back in.