All new students, and transfer students with fewer than 12 credit hours, are required to meet with an academic advisor before registering for classes. Continuing students are encouraged to meet with an Academic Advisor before registering.
Contact the Advisement Center at (505) 747-2150.
Your advisor can help you:
- Choose a major and explore career options
- Complete a course preference schedule
- Create a realistic and attainable education plan
- Review the requirements for graduation and your chosen major
- Remove any advisement holds on your account