Office of the Registrar
The Registrar provides academic services to Northern’s students and faculty, including providing content for the college catalogs and schedule of classes, administering registration for all for-credit classes, maintaining the academic calendar, and certifying the credentials of our graduates.
The Registrar’s Office also processes and maintains all student records, including application files after a student has enrolled, registration forms, changes of major, grades and transcripts, enrollment verifications, and petitions to graduate.
- Academic Calendars
- Academic Catalogs
- Schedule of Classes
- Final Exam Schedule FALL 2020
- Student Consumer Information
- Student Rights under FERPA
- 2020 Annual Security and Safety Report
- Institutional Research
- Registrar Office Strategic Plan
- User Login for Unofficial Transcripts
- How to Apply to Graduate
- Degree Works @ Northern