The Career Center
NNMC Career Center: We help you find your future!
If you are a current student, alumni, or community member, NNMC’s Career Center offers resources for career exploration, planning and development;
internships and other earn-while-you-learn opportunities; job search, resume and interview skills training, and finding employment. We also connect employers with our campus community.
Visit the Career Center if you are:
- Undecided about a major
- Looking for part-time work or internships while in college
- Applying for a job and need help with your resume or job interview skills
- Changing careers and returning to college to re-skill or up-skill.
Let’s Find Your Future, Together!
- Contact Sara McCormick at 505 747-2120
- Visit the CAREER Center in AD283, Montoya Bldg.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505 747-2120
Job and Internship Resources
- NM Department of Workforce Solutions:
- LANL Student Internship Program:
Welcome to NNMC's Job Opportunity Portal
Follow these easy steps for career exploration
& keep up to date with Career Center events!
- Go to nnmc.goeducate.com or scan the QR code.
- Take the Career Interest Survey! It’s fast & easy!
- Explore in-demand career pathways and academic programs.
- Build and share your resume and skills profile with hiring employers.
- Search & apply to local, regional and national jobs, internships and apprenticeships.
Clothing Closet Coming Soon!
Need professional attire for a job interview? As part of our commitment to help Northern students present at their best in the workplace, we are creating a professional Clothing Closet in our Pantry location on campus. Stay tuned for our opening!