RN to BSN Program
Northern's CCNE accredited RN to BSN Curriculum is now fully online. Enroll today!
Starting Spring 2020, Northern's RN to BSN courses will be offered online to allow greater flexibility for the working nurse. If you are a working nurse or RN license holder who is interested in furthering your career, consider that Northern's program allows you to:
- Learn how to integrate alternative and complementary therapies into your nursing practice, including self-care and alternative therapies.
- Discover how to provide holistic, intentional, relationship-centered care that addresses individual and collective health.
- Take Courses with highly-qualified faculty with years of experience in holistic health and wellness, clinical practice, and nursing education.
- Continue your career while completing coursework in a flexible online setting.
- Graduate from the most affordable and only holistic accredited RN-BSN program in the state of New Mexico.
*Tuition prices are for upper division nursing courses only.