RN to BSN Program
Northern's CCNE accredited RN to BSN Curriculum is now fully online. Enroll today! RN to BSN online courses will allow greater flexibility for the working nurse.
If you are a working nurse or RN license holder who is interested in furthering your career, consider that Northern's program allows you to:
- Learn how to integrate alternative and complementary therapies into your nursing practice, including self-care and alternative therapies.
- Discover how to provide holistic, intentional, relationship-centered care that addresses individual and collective health.
- Take Courses with highly-qualified faculty with years of experience in holistic health and wellness, clinical practice, and nursing education.
- Continue your career while completing coursework in a flexible online setting.
- Graduate from the most affordable and only holistic accredited RN-BSN program in the state of New Mexico.
*Tuition prices are for upper division nursing courses only.
Introduction to Medical Cannabis for Health Care Professionals
March 20 - May 12, 2023
HSCI 3399 • CRN # 25028
Online • Asynchronous
Instructor: Ellen Trabka, MSN, RN • Spring semester 8-week course
Open to healthcare professionals (Registered Nurses, nursing faculty/educators, nursing students, Medical Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Doctors of Oriental Medicine, and others with proof of licensure/credentials)
This course introduces the endocannabinoid system (ECS) and provides foundational knowledge for healthcare professionals for the safe and effective use of cannabis medicine for healing. Topics include the physiology of the human ECS, cannabis pharmacology, safety considerations, and legal, ethical, and advocacy considerations.
Contact Ellen Trabka at email@example.com or (505) 747.2209 for permission to register.