Recruitment, Retention & Placement Process Improvement Team
Recruitment, Retention and Placement AQIP Process Improvement Team (PIT) Charter
The purpose of the Recruitment PIT is to provide the structures and processes to continually improve the recruitment efforts for Northern New Mexico College (NNMC) and the Heritage Retreat Center through data-driven decision-making. We will strive to represent this institution in a professional, consistent, and pervasive manner to the communities-at-large and within NNMC.
Article II—Membership Appointments
- Susan O’Brien—Director of Recruitment—Chair
- Rosalie Gallegos (Alt. Ray David Martinez)—Advisor/Recruiter for CAMP
- Jacob Pacheco (Alt. Stephanie McReynolds)—Advisor for EOC
- Donald Martinez—Student Activities Coordinator/Part-time Recruiter—Vice-Chair
- Bruce Smith (Alt. Scott Leherissey)—NNMC Española Campus Faculty
- Maureen Armijo—NNMC Española Campus Student
- David Vargas—NNMC El Rito Campus Student
- Sandra Roney—Transition Specialist—Española Public Schools
- Kim Sisneros—Higher Education—Eight Northern Indian Pueblos Council
- Additional members on an as needed basis
Article III—Membership Appointments
The President of Northern New Mexico College (NNMC) shall appoint members to the Recruitment PIT. Term of office shall be two years with continued membership at the pleasure of the President of the College.
Article IV—Membership Appointments
The Recruitment PIT will schedule regular meetings as follows: Bi- monthly meetings held the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month. The 1st Monday meeting will be face-to-face at 1:30 to 3:30pm and alternate between the Española and El Rito campuses. The 3rd Monday meeting will be held, electronically, or via audio or video conference. Special meetings may be called by the Recruitment PIT Chairperson on an as needed basis.
The Chairperson shall be appointed by the President of NNMC. The Vice-Chairperson, who shall serve in the absence of the Chairperson, and other officers and members shall be elected by the PIT membership.
Article VI—Attendance Requirements
All members are expected to attend meetings of the Recruitment PIT. When a member is absent from two meetings without advance communication, the Chairperson may consider recommendations for replacement of that member. In consideration of faculty and student time constraints, the Española and El Rito campuses will be represented by faculty and students from the respective campus coinciding with the meeting location.
Minutes of the Recruitment PIT meetings will be drafted, approved by the PIT and warehoused on the NNMC Education website.