Tech Support @Northern
What is the "Technology Assistance Form?"
If you have problems with internet access, or have inadequate phone or computer technology for your classwork, please complete the Student Technology Assistance form.
Student Eagle Email is Important!
Your Eagle Email address is where you will receive official notifications regarding special college events, scholarship opportunities, course cancellations, emergency closings, etc. Your professors will also use your Eagle email to communicate with you about matters related to your classroom and online courses.
- From Banner > Personal Information > View Eagle Email Address
- Username: Firstname_MiddleInital_Lastname@nnmc.edu
- New student email: email@example.com or (505) 747-2259
- Access Eagle Email from anywhere at mail.nnmc.edu
- First time users: Username (Firstname_MiddleInitial_Lastname)
- First-time password: Eagles11
- Password Reset: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 747-2224
Tech Support for Students
- Email Eagle Tech Support at email@example.com
- Call (505) 747-2224
Distance Ed, Zoom, Ally, Kaltura, or Blackboard help
- Submit a ticket: NNMC Distance Education Help Desk
- Call (505) 747-5418
FREE licenses of Microsoft Office 365
Banner System Access
- First time login: Your Eagle ID (ex:000011111) and your PIN (your birthdate, ex: 090172).
- Forgot Password? Denied access? Contact the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 747-2138.
Blackboard Access (nnmc.blackboard.com)
Please only use CHROME for all BB related activities.
Default usernames & passwords: student ID numbers (ex: 000012345).
Reset your password: use "Forgot My Password" button at nnmc.blackboard.com
For student technical support: Contact email@example.com, (505) 747-2224 or Submit a ticket here.