Tech Support @Northern
Student Eagle Email
Your Eagle Email address is where you will receive official notifications regarding special college events, scholarship opportunities, course cancellations, emergency closings, etc. Your professors will also use your Eagle email to communicate with you about matters related to your classroom and online courses.
Tech Support for Students
- Email Eagle Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (505) 747-2224 (8am-12pm, 1-5pm)
Distance Ed, ZOOM, and Blackboard help
- Submit a ticket here: NNMC Distance Education Help Desk
- Email email@example.com or call (505) 747-5418
IT Helpdesk for Faculty & Staff
Banner System Access
- First time login: Your Eagle ID (ex:000011111) and your PIN (your birthdate, ex: 090172).
- Forgot Password? Denied access? Contact the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 747.2138.
- Please only use CHROME for all BB related activities.
- You can reach BB @ nnmc.blackboard.com
- Default usernames & passwords to nnmc.blackboard.com are student ID numbers (ex: 000012345).
- Reset your password using the "Forgot My Password" button on the Blackboard homepage nnmc.blackboard.com
- For student technical support please contact email@example.com, by phone at 505-747-2224 or Submit a ticket here.