Northern IT Services
Students, parents, and educators use communication and information technologies to enhance and expand the traditional role of education at Northern.
The basic goal of education, to prepare students for life-long learning and success, has not changed. However, the tools and instructional methods to achieve these goals have advanced dramatically.
Computers, networks, and wide-area communications offer tremendous opportunities for students and educators to improve life within our community and to link to the world outside.
Northern New Mexico College has the responsibility to develop curriculum and instructional methods enriched with new technologies, and to train students and teachers to become proficient users of these technologies.
IT Policies and Forms
- Use of Computer Equipment
- E-mail Acceptable use Policy
- Internet Usage Policy
- Remote Access Policy
- Removable Media Acceptable Use Policy
- Firewall Policy
- Hardware Sanitation Policy
- (Banner) Data Standards Policy
- Native Banner—System ID Request Form
- Separation of Duties
- Banner Budget Information Access Request
- IT Web Policy (Draft)