Program Educational Objectives
1. Graduates will be situated in growing careers involving design, development, and support of Electro-Mechanical Engineering Systems.
2. Graduates will demonstrate involvement in significant technical roles and beginning leadership roles.
3. Graduates will perform effectively both individually and in teams and demonstrate oral and written communication skills in the working environment.
4. Graduates will continue personal and professional growth to remain globally competitive and develop a beginning understanding of business and ethical aspects of work.
5. Graduates will demonstrate an ability to creatively use science and technology to solve problems.