Business Degrees / Advisement
Graduate in 16 months with highly desirable skills,
Classes once a week on Fridays
Announcing two accelerated, accredited business programs @Northern to get you started or advanced in your career, fast.
Associate of Arts (AABA) and Bachelor of Arts (BBA) in Business Administration
Associate of Applied Science in Office Administration
For more information: CALL 505.747.2184
If you need advising services such as a transcript audit, changing your major, or advice on program degree completion, please call 505-747-2184 or email one of our advisers listed below.
- Lori Baca / All degrees firstname.lastname@example.org
- Betty Espinosa/ Cosmetology and Barbering, email@example.com
Please feel free to download the degree plan for your concentration or certificate below. Degree plans are a great guide that can help you keep track of your progress in the program. If you need to meet with an adviser in person for a transcript audit, please download and fill out the degree plan as much as possible and bring it to the meeting.
For those who need general advising please visit Northern's Advisement Center. Call or email us at 505.747.2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bachelor's Degree Plan
(with three concentrations)
Associate Degree Plans
- Associate / Business Administration
- Associate / Office Administration
- Associate / Barbering
- Associate / Cosmetology
Gainful Employment Disclosure for Business Certificates 2014-16
- Administrative Assistant (Cert) Gainful Employment Disclosure 2014-16
- Barbering (Cert) Gainful Employment Disclosure 2014-2016
- Bookkeeper (Cert) Gainful Employment Disclosure 2014-16
- Cosmetology (Cert) Gainful Employment Disclosure 2014-2016
- Entrepreneurship (Cert) Gainful Employment Disclosure 2014-16
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Restaurant Management (Cert) Gainful Employment Disclosure 2014-16