The BBA program in Project Management is designed to meet the professional development needs of individual program and project responsibilities. Project management is applicable in a wide range of business activities as it involves the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques shaped by the specifications and requirements of a particular project.
In addition to satisfying the Requirements for Admission, and completing the Business Core Courses, an Accounting major must also complete the following required Major Courses:
Project Management Courses (18 cr)
- BA 334 Organizational Management (3)
- BA 335 Project Planning and Controls (3)
- BA 336 Project Communications and Stakeholder Management (3)
- BA 433 Project Quality and Risk Management (3)
- BA 435 Project Procurement and Contracts (3)
- BA 438 Project Leadership and HR Management (3)
Electives (18 cr)
- Electives may be chosen from any NNMC College or Department, subject to advisor consultation. A minimum of two must be at 300 level or above.