Date: May 17, 2022 Application Deadline: Open until filled
Position Title: DE Technology Administration Coordinator FLSA: Exempt
Job Type: Regular/Full-Time
Summary: The Distance Education Technology Administration Coordinator reports directly to the Director of the Center for Distance Education working under limited supervision and coordinating with the Director on the daily operations of the Distance Learning Office. The Distance Learning Coordinator helps with online students, faculty, and staff helping to resolve distance learning issues and concerns. In addition, the DE Coordinator will help collect and analyze data with the assistance of the College’s Eagle Tech Support Desk: Blackboard LMS, Genius LMS, Distance Education Help Desk Ticket Data, and monitor and report on staff/faculty/and student usage of Zoom and all other data being collected on behalf of the Center for Distance Education.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- LMS Tool Provisioning, Maintenance, Installation, and Utilization campaigning
- Associated System Administration
- Hy-Flex Technology Classroom Management and Project Management
- Create Faculty/Staff Professional Development Modules and Training
- Manage ticketing system and help desk that experienced high volumes at off hours
- Supervise Student Help Center Technicians
- Manage Database Operations
- Video Content Management and Video Conference Tool Administration
- Change Management Implementation
- Systems Security Analysis
- Software, System, Tool, Contract, Vendor negotiation
- Software, System, Tool Optimization
- Desktop Technician Experience
- DBMS Experience
- LMS Experience
- Customer Service oriented Staff Management Experience
- Online Teaching Experience
- Video Content Management Experience
- Present information to the college community via presentations and faculty trainings.
- Manage inventories of products or organizational resources.
- Video Conference Tool Administration Experience
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the technological or education-related field from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 24 credit hours in IT-related courses.
- Experience working with Blackboards Learning Management System
- Experience working with educational technologies such as Zoom or others
- One year of professional experience in a college/university environment supporting faculty and students with applicable educational technologies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community both orally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions based on general guidelines.
- Familiarity with general office-related software (Access, Excel, PPT, Word, etc.).
- Ability to develop, plan and implement short and long-term goals.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively train or guide staff and students.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures and the ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Repetitive hand motions and prolonged use of computer;
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Work is normally performed in a typical office environment.
- If required must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: A complete application must include: 1) a letter of interest, 2) resume, 3) copies of unofficial transcripts, and 4) names, addresses, and phone numbers of (3) three professional references.References will be contacted in conjunction with interviews.Required application materials should be sent to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
NNMC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER