Great student job opportunity!
The Title V CASSA grant is looking for Degree Works Interns
Degree Works Interns will:
- Assist with entering student plans into Degree Works
- Assist peer students with navigating their own Degree Works audit
- Provide direction and assistance with submitting forms to Admissions or the Registrar.
- Help students in the registration process
- Participate in calling campaigns.
Interns will be paid $14/hr for 20 hrs/week.
REQUIRED supplementary materials:
- Cover Letter. Describe your interest in advising students, technology, information systems, and any prior experience you have in this area.
- Transcript. Attach your most recent unofficial transcript.
- Schedule. Attach your Spring 2021 class schedule.
Download the application here. Please email all application materials to email@example.com with the subject line: Degree Works Student Intern Applicant