The Española Community Matanza Board is providing five $1,000 scholarships for Northern students for the Spring 2020 Semester.
Applications must be signed and received no later than December 1, 2019. Click here to download the application, click here to complete the online application, or pick up a copy from NNMC’s Financial Aid Office.
Eligibility Requirements are as follows:
• Intend to pursue a degree or certificate at Northern New Mexico College.
• Enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours.
• Have completed a 2019/2020 FASFA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
• Have a 2.5 GPA or better (must attach all college transcripts to application).
• Submit a 500 word typed essay outlining your education and career goals, how you have set a positive example for others, and the progress you have made toward these goals (see application for details).
A Feast of Cultures: Where the Past Meets the Future ~ The Española Community Matanza Board is a diverse group of volunteers from within the Española Valley, who share a common goal of continuing and maintaining the Española Community Matanza as a culturally inclusive annual event.