New to Northern?
Please read this important student information.
- Logging in for the first time? Your User ID will be your Banner ID, and the PIN will be your birthdate. Enter all the numbers in your ID including zeros (ex:000011111). Enter 6 digits for your birthdate (ex: 090172).
- Forgotten your Password? Denied access? Re-enter your User ID, leave the PIN block empty, then click on "Forgot Password" to answer your security question. When you answer the question correctly, you will be permitted to create a new PIN. PIN numbers will not be reset over the phone.
- Questions? Come to the Registrar's Office, call 747-2138, or email email@example.com. Please provide your Name and Student ID.
NNMC STUDENT EMAIL
From Banner you can view your Official NNMC Email Address:
- Click on Personal Information > View Email Address.
- Username Examples: Firstname_midddleInital_Lastname@nnmc.edu
- First time User: Use temporary password: Eagles11. You will then create your own password.
- Your Official NNMC Email Address is important; you should check it regularly. It is where you will receive official broadcasts and notifications from the college regarding such matters as emergency closings, course cancelations, scholarship opportunities, and special campus events. Your professors will also use your Northern email to communicate with you about matters related to your live classes.
- Questions about your student email? Call Deborah Trujillo at 747-2259.
MORE INFO FOR FIRST TIME USERS
- Login with username (Firstname_MiddleInitial_Lastname) and with first-time password (Eagles11).
- Access your Northern email from anywhere at mail.nnmc.edu
- Once your NNMC Email has been activated, set up your account on your mobile device such as Android or iPad.
- Your "Username" is your Banner ID. Enter your Banner ID with all the leading zeros. Example: 000098765
- Your "Password" is your birthdate in the six digit format. Example: If you were born on January 1, 1978 your password would be: 010178.
- CONTACT US:
Center for Distance Education: 505.747.5446
Office hours: 8 am to 5pm, M–F