Northern IT Services
Services provided by IT Department
Current IT projects
- NNMC Network Gigabit Redesign. (Yes we will be 10/100/1000 ready)
- Inventory Update
- IP Telephony System
- Did we forget something? Contact us with your ideas.
- Title IV Compliance
Students, parents, and educators use communication and information technologies to enhance and expand the traditional role of education at Northern. The basic goal of education, to prepare students for life-long learning and success, has not changed. However, the tools and instructional methods to achieve these goals have advanced dramatically.
Computers, networks, and wide-area communications offer tremendous opportunities for students and educators to improve life within our community and to link to the world outside. Northern New Mexico College has the responsibility to develop curriculum and instructional methods enriched with new technologies, and to train students and teachers to become proficient users of these technologies.
Our Technology Services include:
- Canal 6 Northern's Own TV station
- Smart Board Enabled Classrooms
- Free Wireless Internet Access for students
- NNMC.EDU email accounts
- Computer Labs available to students
Some of the technologies we use: