Deadline to Join Accelerate is Friday, Sept 27
• Would you like to be paid up to $600 a year to learn the professional skills LANL requires?
• Would you like an internship paying $1038 for 100 hours?
• Are you able to graduate with an associate/certificate within three years or less of starting at NNMC?
• Is this your first degree?
• Is your degree listed below, or can you add one of these degrees to your existing major?
Certificates: Administrative Assistant, Bookkeeper, Electrical Technology, Environmental Monitoring, Enology, Film Technician, Radiation Control Technician, Viticulture, Welding, and Wildland Fire Science
Associate: Agroecology and Sustainable Systems, Biology, Business Administration, Computer Aided Drafting, Construction Trades Management, Construction Trades Technology, Electrical Technology, Enology, Environmental Science, Film & Digital Media, Information Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Natural Resources – Science and Management, Office Administration, Pre-Engineering, Radiation Protection, Renewable Energy, Science, Software Engineering, Viticulture, Welding Technology
Yes? Then, you are likely to qualify for NNMC's Accelerate Program.
The DEADLINE to join is this Friday, Sept. 27.
See Christy Dammen, AD 240, 747-5443, firstname.lastname@example.org