Office of the Registrar
The Registrar provides academic services to Northern’s students and faculty, including providing content for the college catalogs and schedule of classes, administering registration for all for-credit classes, maintaining the academic calendar, and certifying the credentials of our graduates.
The Registrar’s Office also processes and maintains all student records, including application files after a student has enrolled, registration forms, changes of major, changes of personal information, grades and transcripts, enrollment, verifications, and petitions to graduate.
- Academic Forgiveness
- Change Name/Address
- Change Student Major/Change of Catalog
- Duplicate Diploma Request Order Form
- Enrollment Verification
- Official/Unofficial Transcript Request
- Petition to Graduate
- Petition for Grade Appeal
- Requesting Transcripts from Another School
- Student Complaint Process
- Withdrawal from Last Class