Please read the following before proceeding to the eFollet site.
The Bookstore @Northern is committed to providing accurate information. We update our information as we receive course material orders from faculty, and as book shipments arrive. The textbook information is accurate as of this date.
However, we cannot guarantee that the books we have listed will actually be the books used for any given course. Changes to course numbers, course sections, ISBN's, quantities or prices may occur any time. Changes to course materials are at the discretion of faculty and academic departments. We will post corrections as we receive them.
The information provided on this website is intended for use while shopping at Northern's Bookstore and does not guarantee purchases made elsewhere. Please note that the Bookstore cannot exchange, refund or compensate for books purchased from any other source.
Course materials purchased at Northern's Bookstore may be returned for a full refund within the guidelines listed under our textbook return policy (see below).
If your course is not listed, we have not yet received a request from the faculty or departments. Please check back as we continue to update information.
BOOKSTORE RETURN POLICY
- You must have your original receipt to receive a refund. No exceptions.
- Non-text merchandise in original salable condition can be returned for a full refund within seven days after purchase.
- No refunds on trade books, newspapers, and opened electronics.
- Textbooks can be returned for a full refund for 5 working days after the start of classes. Books for weekend and one week classes can only be returned before the first day of the class. Books purchased after the first week of school can be returned for a full refund for 48 hours after purchase. New textbooks only refundable when returned in the same condition as purchased. Any book purchased during the week of mid-terms or during finals cannot be returned for a refund. Shrink-wrapped books with CDs/DVDs are non-refundable if the seal is broken.
- We accept Credit/Debit cards. Personal checks are also accepted for the amount of purchase only. Checks must be imprinted with name and address. A current student ID or valid driver’s license is required to purchase with checks. If purchase is made with a check a refund cannot be made before 3 days after purchase.