Community & Non-degree Students
This is you if you are a high school graduate or GED completer, but do not wish to pursue
a degree or certificate:
- Complete a Non-degree Application for Admission form.
- Register online for classes.
- If you have trouble signing up for a course that has a pre-requisite, see an advisor for assistance.
- Visit the Advisement Center in the Montoya Administration Building, or call (505) 747-2150, Mon.-Fri., 8 am to 5 pm.
- Bring a copy of your ACT scores, college transcripts, or COMPASS test scores to make the process easier.