Northern's Communications & Marketing Office
As Northern's in-house creative services department, we design, brand, write, edit, publish and produce a variety of internal and external communications for the College for print, web and social media.
We provide creative leadership, art and editorial direction for print and web, and coordinate the various aspects of print/web design, event and marketing collateral, advertising and media-buying, merchandise and apparel branding, and editorial (writing) projects. We are your connection to professional photography and quality printing.
In addition, we produce print, web and radio ads, and write press releases and news articles promoting Northern's events, academic offerings, and success stories.
We also maintain Northern's brand and develop editorial and visual identity systems and guidelines for the College.
Sandy Krolick, Creative Director
505 747.2191, email@example.com
SEND US YOUR NEWS (web form)
WORK ORDER FORMS:
- Print/Marketing Request Form
- Stationery Request Form
- Flyer Request Form (to promote a Northern class)
BRAND & GRAPHICS STANDARDS:
NORTHERN BRANDED TEMPLATES:
- Simple Template "Northern" Flyer Template (Word)
- Simple Template "Northern New Mexico College" Flyer Template (Word)
- FLYER Template "Northern New Mexico College" Branded BLUE bar (Word)
- FLYER Template "Northern New Mexico College" Branded RUST bar (Word)
- Please refer to this Writing and Editorial style guide when writing documents for the college.